The man behind JTCHworld
Name: Jesper T. Christiansen
Birthday: 28-01-1989, so makes me 28.
Western Zodiac: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Earth Dragon
Motto: I rather be weird, than normal as if we all was normal, it would be so boring
I am a quiet normal young man at 28 years old, but when I say normal I am really having Asperger’s syndrome which means quiet a few thing for me fx I hate being social at times and is very bad at teamwork plus I get sick by overthinking as I cannot stop myself when I start. I have started to meditate every day now and I think it will help me clean my mind for overthinking even that the guide in the app says that I shall focus on become friends with my bad thoughts instead of try pushing them away and it really feels like a good way. Other than that then I am a scout leader who learn kids in the age 6-8 years about nature and other scouts things which is going fine and helps me get some of my wish of being a kindergarten teacher come true which did not happen because of my Asperger Syndrome. In my friend time, I watch lots of movies, play lots of games and read books while also a part time novelist which is the main reason for this blog. I also used to write reviews but at the moment I try focus on my novel as I have been trying to write it so many times. My plan for my novels is not to get rich or famous but to show people that not all stuff is the same as many movies is either sequels or very similar. I still like movies. Guess that was more less me.
Because I could not become the kindergarten teacher I wanted to be, I fell over something I have always been good at, except for a few times, computers so my job is working at a company that makes exams papers for high school students in Denmark which is quiet fun job as I am making everything from graphic design to code assignments which makes my days really fun. I love my work and is sad those days where sickness removes me form it.
My top 3’s:
Below here you can find some of my favorite things under certain subjects but just because those of my favorite then I won’t say, it all covers my taste as my taste is so weird at times.
Top 3 Favorite Movies:
1. Adam, because it hits me personally because of my Asperger’s syndrome.
2. Deathpool or Pixels, because they are both awesome in their own way.
3. Azumi or Red Cliff, because they was part of what made me what to write novels.
Top 3 TV-Series:
1. Big Bang Theory, because I feel home in it even I might not be as clever as them
2. Fridge, because of the crime solving with a good mix of science fiction
3. Rick and Monty, because cartoons can be for grown men too
Top 3 Favorite Bands:
1. Rammstein, because sometimes pop music just won’t do.
2. Mike Oldfield, because old does not mean bad especially Moonlight Shadow
3. Groove Coverage, because old music mixed with new music is not bad plus I like all type of music
Top 3 Favorite Books:
1. Armada or Ready Player One, because finally a book taking the old classic games and make the part of a story
2. The Man in The High Castle, because worlds different but similar to ours is great too.
3. Ender’s Game, because science fiction always finds me
Top 3 Favorite Games Series:
1. Crash Bandicoot, because sometimes you need it simple to be fun.
2. The Settlers, because I always loved strategy games all the way back at the amiga.
3. Resident Evil, because you need horror in your life too.
Top 3 Wishes:
1. Have a family of my own
2. Write novels that reach people, no need to become famous for that
3. Make the world a better place
I can be followed on Twitter at @JTCHworld and here at the moment. I have Facebook too but don’t use it much.
I know I am making this on my own at the moment but thanks to those who helped me so far. Thanks to Claire Chang, Laura Ghermec and other people who had smaller important roles too. I never forget any of you.